The Gospel According to Big Dave

At fifty-two years old, I was currently sitting at an outdoor table at Little Persia, wearing a pair of high-waisted Spanx so aggressively engineered that my liver was actively trying to escape through my esophagus.

It was a Tuesday afternoon. The sun was beating down on the cobblestone patio, and I was sitting with my two best friends, Rosy and Faith. Between the three of us, we represented roughly sixty thousand dollars in annual cosmetic maintenance. Rosy had spent her morning getting botanical highlights designed to hide the silver strands that dared to suggest she had lived half a century. Faith was gingerly sipping a kale smoothie because she had eaten a single almond-flour biscotti three days ago and was convinced her thighs had doubled in size. I was holding my breath so my silk blouse wouldn't burst its buttons, mentally calculating whether my retinol burned because it was working, or because my skin was simply giving up.

And then, down the sidewalk, came Big Dave.

Big Dave did not know his name was Big Dave, but everybody in the neighborhood called him that. Dave was fifty-eight. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with a faint mustard stain right at the equator of his abdomen—an abdomen that extended roughly fourteen inches past his belt buckle, shaped like a beach ball wrapped in wet dough. His head was completely bald, smooth and gleaming in the midday sun like a freshly waxed bowling ball. He wore cargo shorts that hung down past his knees, velcro sandals with black socks, and a pair of wraparound gas-station sunglasses perched on the back of his neck.

Dave walked with a stride that can only be described as a royal procession. He did not rush. He did not pull in his gut. He did not check his reflection in the shop windows with a sickening dread that he was looking "tired."

Instead, Dave swung his arms wide, let his massive stomach lead the way like the figurehead of a pirate ship, and gave the twenty-four-year-old hostess at the bistro a slow, approving nod.

"Looking good today, sweet pea," Dave rumbled, tossing a thumbs-up.

The hostess, who looked like she spent her evenings walking fashion runways in Milan, offered a polite smile. Dave didn't notice the politeness. Dave saw only adoration. He caught his own reflection in the bistro’s glass front, paused, gave himself a wink, adjusted the waistband of his cargo shorts to give his gut a little extra room, and strode on into the world, utterly convinced that he was the peak of human evolution.

I stared at him until he turned the corner.

"Look at him," I whispered, my voice pinched from the relentless squeeze of my compression underwear. "Look at that majestic, unbothered bastard."

"He looks like a thumb that gained sentience," Rosy muttered, dabbing her lip gloss. "I don't know how he has the nerve to leave the house in socks and sandals."

"That's not nerve, Rosy," I said, a sudden, blinding illumination washing over my oxygen-deprived brain. "That's supreme, unadulterated, God-given entitlement. That is a man who wakes up, looks in the mirror at a dome of bare scalp and a eighty-pound beer gut, and thinks: The world is lucky to have me today."

Faith sighed, adjusting her scarf to cover a tiny wrinkle on her neck. "Well, men get away with that. It’s the silver fox thing."

"There is nothing silver or foxy about Dave," I snapped. "Dave looks like a sack of potatoes that fell down the stairs. But he feels like Brad Pitt. And that’s when I realized it."

"Realized what?" Rosy asked, taking a microscopic bite of a poached egg.

"Suffragettes fought for the vote," I said, leaning forward, ignoring the audible groan of my Spanx seams. "Equal pay acts were passed. Women became CEOs, astronauts, Supreme Court justices. But we are not equal. We will never be equal to men until a woman can walk down the street... with a bald head and a beer gut... and still sincerely, deep in her soul, believe she is the sexiest creature to ever walk the earth."

Rosy and Faith laughed. They thought I was joking.

I was not joking. The epiphany had struck like lightning. Feminism hadn't failed because of the patriarchy; it had failed because women were still spending two hours every morning trying to look acceptable, while men were out there conquering the world in elastic-waist shorts, powered entirely by unearned, irrational self-esteem.

***

I went home that evening to study the phenomenon in its natural habitat.

My husband, Kyle, was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Kyle is fifty-four. He works in middle management at a logistics firm, plays fantasy football with the ferocity of a Roman warlord, and hasn't done a sit-up since the Reagan administration.

When I entered the room, Kyle was wearing an undershirt that had seen better decades and a pair of plaid flannel lounge pants. His hair—what was left of it—was a thin fringe of grey around the base of his skull. The top was as smooth as a river stone. His stomach rested comfortably on his lap, serving as an armrest for his right hand, which held a half-empty can of cheap IPA.

"Hey, babe," he said, not looking up from a documentary about WWII tanks. "Did you buy those low-carb crackers?"

I stood in the doorway, observing him with the detachment of a scientist observing a newly discovered species of ape.

"Kyle," I said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Do you feel attractive right now?"

Kyle paused the TV. He turned to look at me, blinking twice. Then, slowly, a slow, confident grin spread across his face. He patted his stomach, making a hollow thump-thump sound, and ran a hand over his shiny bald crown.

"Babe," he said, lowering his voice into what he clearly believed was a smoldering register. "I'm like a fine bourbon. I just get better with age. A little extra weight just means there’s more of me to love. Plus, women like a guy who looks like he can build a shed."

"You don't know how to build a shed, Kyle. You hired a guy named Igor to put up a pre-fabricated gazebo, and you cried when you hit your thumb with a rubber mallet."

"Details," Kyle waved a hand dismissively. "The point is, the vibe is there. I look rugged."

I looked at him. Really looked at him. He had a smudge of barbecue sauce on his chin. He had ear hair that was beginning to reach out toward his sideburns like tiny, desperate arms. He was wearing slippers that looked like sick dogs.

Yet, there was not a single grain of self-doubt in his body. If Kyle walked into a room containing George Clooney, Idris Elba, and a mirror, Kyle would assume the mirror was there for everyone else to admire him.

"Must be nice," I murmured.

"What?"

"The freedom," I said. "The absolute, terrifying freedom of not giving a single damn."

"I give a damn!" Kyle protested, sniffing his collar. "I put on deodorant this morning."

"You are a deity among mortals," I said sarcastically, turning on my heel and heading for the bathroom.

I stood before the vanity mirror. I stared at my face. I had a tiny smudge of mascara under my left eye. I had three grey hairs sprouting near my temple that I had spent twenty minutes trying to disguise with a brown crayon. My face bore the faint, ghostlike lines of fifty-two years of smiling, frowning, and worrying about whether I was holding my stomach in.

I picked up the serum—the $180 serum made from the stem cells of alpine roses or mountain goats or whatever lie the French company was selling this month.

I held it over the trash can.

"No," I whispered.

"Babe?" Kyle called from the living room. "Did you find the crackers?"

"Kyle," I called back, my voice shaking with the first tremors of a revolution. "Cancel my hair appointment for Thursday."

"Why? You going somewhere?"

"No," I smiled at my reflection—a cold, terrifying smile. "I’m going to go get equal."

***

To execute a social experiment of this magnitude, one must be precise. You cannot simply stop trying; stopping trying is just depression. You have to stop trying while retaining the unshakeable conviction that you are doing the world a favor.

Step One: The Dome.

On Wednesday morning, I walked into Le Salon Supreme. My stylist, Antoine, fluttered over, clutching a pair of shears like an artist holding a paintbrush.

"Tori, darling!" he gushed. "We are doing the honey-gold highlights today, yes? To soften the gray around the frame?"

"Antoine," I said, taking a seat in the hydraulic chair. "I want you to take the clippers."

Antoine froze. "The... the clippers? For a textured pixie?"

"No. Guard zero. Buzz it."

Antoine dropped his shears. They hit the hardwood floor with a sharp clatter. "Tori, no! You are having a breakdown! Is it the perimenopause? I can get you a chamomile tea! I can call your sister!"

"I am not having a breakdown, Antoine. I am shaving my head."

"You have beautiful bone structure, but Tori, society—"

"Antoine. Buzz. It."

It took him twenty minutes, during which he wept quietly into his silk neckerchief. As the brown-and-silver locks fell to the cape around my neck, I felt a strange, light lightness settling over my skull. When he was finished, he turned me toward the mirror with the tragic air of a man revealing a crime scene.

I looked at myself. My head was not perfectly round. I had a small bump near the crown from a childhood bicycle accident, and my scalp was pale.

"Oh, mon dieu," Antoine whispered. "We can buy a turban. A lovely silk scarf—"

"Antoine," I interrupted, staring at my exposed skull. I tilted my head. I ran a hand over the rough, stubbly surface. It felt like velcro. It felt aerodynamic. "I look like a military strategist. I look like a woman who knows how to optimize a supply chain."

"You look like a thumb," Antoine sobbed.

"Precisely," I grinned. "Step one is complete."

Step Two: The Gut.

A beer gut cannot be built in a day, but it can be faked with dedication and carbohydrates. For forty-eight hours, I consumed sodium, craft lager, and white bread with terrifying enthusiasm. I abandoned my Spanx. I abandoned my high-waisted linen trousers that kept everything neatly tucked away.

Instead, I went to the local Big & Tall store—a paradise of space and elastic—and purchased three items:

  1. A pair of beige cargo shorts with eight distinct, functional pockets, featuring a relaxed waistband that practically begged the abdomen to expand.
  2. A short-sleeved button-down shirt featuring an aggressive tropical palm print, left unbuttoned at the top three buttons to expose my upper chest.
  3. A pair of slip-on orthopedic sandals.

I put the outfit on. I let my stomach hang out. I didn't push it out; I simply stopped doing the subconscious physical work of pulling it in that I had performed every second of every day since the age of twelve. My abdominal muscles relaxed. My belly slouched forward, creating a proud, soft shelf above the drawstring of my cargo shorts.

I walked into the living room. Kyle was on the couch.

He looked up from his phone. His eyes widened. He blinked once. Twice. His mouth opened, but no sound came out.

"How do I look?" I asked, placing my hands squarely on my hips, my elbows flared out wide in the classic male stance of supreme authority.

"Tori..." Kyle stammered, staring at my bald head, then down at my tropical shirt, which was stretched taut over my newly liberated belly. "You... you shaved your head. And you're wearing my shorts."

"These aren't your shorts, Kyle. Yours are a size 36. These are 38s. Roomy. Breathable. I can carry a tape measure, a half-eaten sandwich, and an extra tire in these pockets."

"Babe, are you... are you okay? Did you hit your head?"

"I have never been clearer, Kyle," I said, rubbing my bald scalp with the palm of my hand. "Tell me, do I look attractive?"

Kyle looked terrified. He was trapped in the ultimate husband paradox. "Uh... you always look... great?"

"Wrong answer," I said, stepping closer and slapping my stomach. It made a loud, resonant whack. "The correct answer is: I look like a powerhouse. I look like a woman who can explain the offside rule in soccer to you whether you asked for it or not."

I grabbed my keys, stuffed them into Pockets #3 and #4, and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Kyle yelled after me.

"I am going for a walk," I shouted back. "The world has been waiting for this."

***

The suburban street was quiet when I stepped out. The afternoon sun beat down on my newly bare head, and for the first time in my life, I felt the wind directly on my scalp. It was bizarre. It was cold. It was glorious.

I walked down Fairfield Street toward the town center.

Normally, when I walk down the street, my mind is a hyper-active hive of self-critique: Are my shoulders back? Is my posture making my neck look fat? Is this dress too young for me? Does that woman over there have better skin than me? Should I have worn the navy blue?

Today, I purged all of it. I replaced it with the Male Mental Framework.

I stopped thinking about my appearance entirely. Instead, my brain filled with profound, useless confidence. I looked at the lawns. That guy’s crabgrass is out of control, I thought with deep, unearned judgment. He's using the wrong fertilizer. I should tell him.

I saw a neighbor, Nancy, walking her golden retriever. Nancy is forty-five, immaculate, and always looks like she’s about to shoot a infomercial for Pilates.

As I approached, Nancy stopped. Her eyes dilated in sheer terror. "Tori?!" she gasped, clutching her dog's leash. "Oh my god! Tori, what happened?! Are you sick? Is it... is it the C-word?!"

"I'm not sick, Nancy," I said, leaning back, thrusting my gut forward, and hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my cargo shorts. "I've just optimized my silhouette."

"Your... your hair!"

"Friction-free," I said, giving my smooth skull a brisk rub. "Saves twenty minutes in the shower. Highly efficient. Nice dog. Frame's a little weak in the hindquarters, though. You should feed him raw protein."

Nancy stared at me, her mouth making silent 'O' shapes like a goldfish outside its bowl.

"Anyway," I said, tossing her a casual, two-finger salute from the temple. "Keep your chin up, kiddo."

I walked off before she could respond. I didn't care what she thought. That was the magic! In my cargo shorts and bald head, Nancy’s judgment didn't register as a critique of my beauty; it registered as a bizarre lack of taste on her part. If she couldn't appreciate the sleek, utilitarian majesty of my current form, that was a Nancy problem, not an Tori problem.

I reached Park Street. The sidewalk was bustling.

I did not move to the right to make room for oncoming pedestrians. For decades, I had done the submissive suburban weave—stepping aside for men, for teenagers, for strollers, apologizing when people almost bumped into me.

Not today.

I adopted the Big Dave Strut. Shoulders square, legs wide, belly leading the charge.

A thirty-something guy in a suit coming out of the bank was walking fast, staring at his phone. Normally, I would have ducked out of his path. Today, I planted my feet and kept moving like a freighter on a shipping lane.

We collided shoulder-to-shoulder. He stumbled back, dropping his phone.

"Hey!" he snapped, looking up furiously. "Watch where you're—"

He stopped. He looked at my bald head. He looked at my palm-tree shirt. He looked at my beer gut, which was resting proudly over my belt. He looked into my eyes, which contained zero shame and 100% pure, unadulterated dominance.

"Problem, pal?" I rumbled, lowering my voice an octave.

The guy blinked. The sheer absurdity of the vision before him seemed to scramble his brain. "Uh... no. Sorry."

"Drive safe," I said, nodding once, and kept walking.

I felt a surge of adrenaline so potent it was almost erotic. I hadn't used anger. I hadn't used logic. I had simply used the unstoppable physical presence of an middle-aged person who refuses to apologize for taking up space.

I stopped at Little Persia.

The patio was full. Faith and Rosy were still there, having moved on from smoothies to sparkling water.

I marched up to their table. I pulled out a metal chair, turned it backward, and sat down astride it, resting my arms over the backrest and letting my stomach bulge freely between the slats.

Rosy dropped her fork. Faith let out a high-pitched squeak that sounded like a deflating balloon.

"Order me a pitcher of light beer," I barked merrily at the server. "And bring some of those fried mozzarella sticks. Extra marinara."

"Tori?!" Faith shrieked, clutching her chest. "What have you done to your head?!"

"I freed it, Faith," I said, reaching up to tap my shiny crown. "No more roots. No more blow-dryers. No more twenty-dollar cans of dry shampoo that smell like artificial lilies."

"You... you look like a soccer hooligan!" Rosy whispered, looking around frantically to see if anyone was watching us. (Everyone was watching us). "And what are you wearing?! Is that a stain on your shirt?"

I glanced down at my palm print. There was a faint smudge of grease near the second button.

"Barbecue sauce," I said proudly. "From lunch. I'm saving the smell for later."

"Tori, you've lost your mind," Faith said, her voice trembling. "You're a vice president at an accounting firm! You're on the library board!"

"And now," I said, leaning in, "I am unstoppable. Do you know what happened on the walk over here? Three men got out of my way. A man in a suit apologized to me for existing in my path. I didn't hold my breath once. My spine feels fantastic because I'm not wearing six-inch heels, and my stomach is digesting its lunch in complete, uncompressed freedom."

"But you aren't... you aren't..." Rosy struggled to find the word.

"Sexy?" I finished the sentence for her.

"Well... yes!"

I laughed. It was a deep, boisterous, belly laugh that made the glass on the table rattle. I stood up, walked over to the bistro's full-length glass door, and looked at my reflection.

There I was. Bald head catching the sunlight. Tropical shirt stretched over a generous, beer-and-carbs belly. Cargo shorts hanging loose.

I looked awful by every standard of female beauty dictated by fashion magazines, Hollywood, and society since the fall of the Roman Empire.

And yet.

I squared my shoulders. I patted my stomach. I gave my reflection a slow, confident wink.

"I look," I announced to the patio, "like an absolute smokeshow."

***

The true test of any social revolution is not how it performs in controlled conditions, but how it holds up under heavy fire.

Heavy fire, in my universe, was the Annual Riverhall Estates Homeowners Association Summer Gala.

It was held on Saturday night at the country club. The dress code was "Suburban Casual Elegant"—which, for women, meant thousands of dollars in silk, delicate jewelry, painful heels, and severe calorie restriction for three days prior. For men, it meant a navy blazer thrown over the same body they used to haul mulch.

Kyle refused to go with me at first. He spent Saturday afternoon sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his head in his hands.

"Tori, please," he begged. "Just wear a wig. A nice wig! We can go to the shop downtown. I'll pay for it! I'll pay double!"

"Kyle," I said, carefully selecting my outfit for the night. "Are you ashamed of me?"

"I'm not ashamed of you! I'm... terrified of you! You've become a chaotic neutral! You yelled at the mailman today because he didn't give you a proper high-five!"

"He had weak energy, Kyle. A man delivering federal mail should have a firmer wrist."

I turned to face him. For the gala, I had decided to dress up. I was wearing my finest pair of pleated khakis—men's size 36—with a thick brown leather belt. My tropical shirt had been swapped for a short-sleeved, lemon-yellow polo shirt, stretched proudly over my midsection. I had buffed my bald head with a touch of coconut oil until it had a radiant, mirror-like sheen.

"Look at me, Kyle," I commanded.

He looked up slowly, dread in his eyes.

"Do I look like a woman who cares about the opinion of the HOA treasurer?"

"No," Kyle whispered.

"Do I look like a woman who is going to apologize for eating six mini-quiches?"

"No."

"Then let us go forth," I said, slapping him on the back so hard he coughed. "And dominate."

***

When we walked into the country club ballroom, the silence was instant.

It was like a scene from a movie where the music stops and the record scratches. Fifty pairs of eyes turned toward the doorway.

There was Mrs. Porter, seventy-two, draped in diamonds and pulled so tight by plastic surgery she looked like she was standing in a wind tunnel. There was Richard, the HOA president, wearing a blazer that barely buttoned over his own massive gut. There were all my neighbors, the women standing in tight, glittering clutches, nervously sipping champagne and monitoring each other's lines.

And then there was me.

I strode into the room with my feet spaced wide, my hands firmly planted in the pockets of my khakis, my shiny head reflecting the chandeliers above.

"Tori?" Richard, the president, stumbled over, clutching a gin and tonic. He looked at my head. He looked at my stomach. He looked at Kyle, who was trying to blend into a potted fern. "Uh... Tori. Good to see you. Is everything... uh... okay at home?"

"Never better, Dick!" I boomed, using the diminutive name he explicitly hated. I clapped a heavy hand onto his shoulder. Dick flinched. "Great turnout tonight. Though I gotta say, the air conditioning in here is blowing weak. You need to get the filters checked on the rooftop units. You're losing BTU efficiency."

Dick blinked. "The... the filters?"

"BTUs, Dick. It’s all about air circulation," I said, patting my belly. "A room this size needs proper flow, or people start sweating through their cottons. Trust me on this."

I didn't know anything about HVAC systems. I had made the acronym up five seconds ago. But I said it with the total, unyielding conviction of a fifty-something man at a hardware store.

Dick nodded slowly, intimidated by my absolute lack of hesitation. "Right. Right. I'll... I'll have someone look at that."

"Good man," I said, giving his arm a firm squeeze. "Carry on."

I waded into the crowd. I didn't wait to be introduced. I didn't smile politely and listen to people talk about their vacations.

I walked up to a group of men who were standing near the buffet, discussing the stock Kyleet.

"Gentlemen," I said, interrupting Brad, a forty-year-old day trader who was wearing a Rolex he couldn't afford. "Are we talking tech stocks or energy?"

Brad looked at my bald head, then down at my yellow polo. "Uh... energy?"

"Overvalued," I declared instantly, picking up a sausage roll from the buffet tray with my bare fingers and shoving the entire thing into my mouth. I chewed loudly, swallowed, and wiped my thumb on my khakis. "It’s all about infrastructure now. Water rights. Desalination. You buy water now, you're sitting on a goldmine in ten years."

"Water rights?" Brad asked, suddenly looking unsure of his entire portfolio. "Do you have a background in commodities?"

"I have common sense, Brad," I said, leaning in and pointing a greasy finger at his chest. "And common sense tells me people get thirsty. Think about it."

I turned on my heel and walked away, leaving Brad staring into his scotch, questioning his life choices.

I found Rosy and Faith standing near the bar. Both of them were wearing tight black cocktail dresses. Faith was visibly shivering, and Rosy looked like she hadn't taken a deep breath since 6:00 PM.

"How are we doing, girls?" I asked, grabbing a draft beer from the bartender and taking a long, satisfying gulp. I let out a soft, contented ahhh, and wiped the foam from my upper lip with the back of my hand.

"Tori," Rosy hissed under her breath. "Everyone is talking about you. They think you've joined a cult!"

"Let them talk," I grinned, resting my elbow on the bar and letting my belly relax into its full, glorious curve. "Look at them, Rosy. Look at the women in this room. They're terrified. They're terrified of getting old, they're terrified of gaining five pounds, they're terrified of a gray hair. They are prisoners of their own standards."

Faith looked at me. Really looked at me. She looked at my relaxed posture. She looked at the beer in my hand. She looked at the fact that I wasn't tugging at my spanx or checking my lipstick in the butter knives.

"You really don't care, do you?" Faith asked, her voice filled with a strange, tragic envy.

"Faith," I said, leaning close. "I have never felt more powerful in my entire life. I have no hair to fix. I have no waistline to maintain. I am ugly by their rules, which means their rules can no longer hurt me. I am free."

Faith stared at my bald head. Then she looked down at her six-inch heels, which were currently causing her pinky toes to go numb.

"Is... is it cold?" she asked quietly. "Without hair?"

"It’s breezy," I smiled. "It feels like freedom."

***

It has been six months since the Liberation.

My hair has started to grow back in a soft, silver buzz cut. I decided to keep it short—about a quarter-inch long. It takes me four seconds to style in the morning. I apply a damp towel to my scalp, and I am done.

My stomach is still there. I didn't try to grow it, nor did I try to shrink it. It is simply the stomach of a fifty-two-year-old woman who enjoys sourdough bread, garlic butter, and not suffering for the male gaze.

Kyle has adapted. In fact, our marriage has entered a strange, hilarious new era.

We no longer argue about who is going to fix things around the house. We simply stand together in front of the broken appliance, hands on our respective hips, bellies hanging out, thoughtfully rubbing our scalps and offering competing, wildly inaccurate theories on electrical wiring.

"It's the capacitor, babe," Kyle will say, patting his gut.

"Nonsense, Kyle," I'll reply, adjusting my cargo shorts. "It's a ground-fault interrupt. I'll hit it with a hammer."

The neighborhood hasn't quite recovered. Nancy still walks her dog on the opposite side of the street when she sees me coming, fearful that I might offer her unsolicited advice on lawn aeration or low-yield municipal bonds.

But last week, something extraordinary happened.

I was sitting at Little Persia again. I was wearing a wide-striped bowling shirt, my khaki shorts, and my trusty sandals. My stomach was resting comfortably against the edge of the table. I was drinking an IPA and eating a bowl of salted peanuts.

Down the sidewalk came Faith.

She wasn't wearing her Spanx. She wasn't wearing her heels.

She was wearing a pair of baggy track pants, a loose gray sweatshirt with a faint coffee stain on the cuff, and a pair of comfortable New Balance sneakers. Her hair was pulled back into a messy, unbrushed bun, and she wasn't wearing a lick of makeup.

She walked up to my table. She didn't scurry. She didn't look around to see if anyone was watching.

She pulled out a chair, sat down astride it, rested her arms on the backrest, and let her stomach relax completely.

She caught her reflection in the bistro window. She paused. She didn't cringe. She didn't reach for her concealer.

Instead, Faith raised her beer glass, gave her reflection a slow, arrogant wink, and took a long drink.

I looked at her. She looked at me.

"Looking good, sweet pea," I rumbled.

"I know," Faith grinned, patting her belly. "I'm a fine bourbon."

Big Dave walked by at that exact moment. He stopped. He looked at the two of us—two middle-aged women, sitting like truckers, unbothered, uncompressed, and entirely convinced of our own supreme majesty.

For the first time in his life, Big Dave looked intimidated. He adjusted his sunglasses, pulled in his gut just a fraction of an inch, and hurried along down the street.

We had won. Equality hadn't come from the boardroom, or the ballot box, or the revolution.

It had come from a pair of cargo shorts, a shiny head, a beer belly, and the radical, glorious right to look absolutely terrible and still feel like a god.

 


Comments

Popular Posts